These links are provided to help you learn more about criminal justice and the organizations involved in fighting against the erosion of the personal rights of the accused.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers -- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) is the preeminent organization in the United States advancing the mission of the nation's criminal defense lawyers to ensure justice and due process for persons accused of crime or other misconduct.
- New Mexico Sentencing Commission
- Website of the New Mexico Legislature.
- CPAC: The Conservative Case for Criminal Justice Reform
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association (NMCDLA) NMCDLA is the single most important organization for any legal professional involved in the defense of the accused in the New Mexico Criminal Justice system.
- The Innocence Project is a national litigation and public policy organization dedicated to exonerating wrongfully convicted individuals through DNA testing and reforming the criminal justice system to prevent future injustice.
- The Sentencing Project works for a fair and effective U.S. criminal justice system by promoting reforms in sentencing policy, addressing unjust racial disparities and practices, and advocating for alternatives to incarceration.